The Bald and the Brave Challenge
Spirit of Courage Charitable Patient Care Fund
The Fire, Police, City & Public Works Departments are hard at work planning for the 2017 event! Mark your calendars and plan to join them as they raise much-needed funds for the Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Cancer Center patients through the Spirit of Courage Charitable Patient Care Fund!
Join the fun as Council Bluffs comes together to raise money for cancer patients in need!
100% of contributions directly benefit cancer patients and families in our community through the Spirit of Courage Charitable Patient Care Fund.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
100 Block of Council Bluffs
Fundraising Challenge — Now through June 10, 2017
Which department will raise the most funds? Donations will be raised in a variety of ways including:
- Raffle Tickets: To order, call our office at (712) 396-6040. Choose from two separate raffles.
- One $10 per ticket will win a $1,000 travel voucher. One $50 ticket will win a $3000 travel voucher.
- Celebrity Bartending: Held Wednesday, May 24 from 6-8 PM. Tips from this event go to the Charitable Patient Care Fund. Support the team of your choice!
- Police and City: 712 East + Drink, 1851 Madison Ave, Council Bluffs, IA
- Fire and Public Works: Oskies for Sports, 1851 Madison Ave, Council Bluffs, IA
- Head Shaves & More
Collect That Hair Challenge — June 10, 2017
Collect that Hair • 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Can you brave the shave... or just a little trim? Most hair wins! Support the four Council Bluffs departments.
Strength Challenge — June 10, 2017
Tug-Of-War • 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Which department will take home the Strength Trophy? Community teams welcome - $50 per team, sign up on-site. DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM