Hidden Halo – Grateful Patient & Family Program
At Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital, leading-edge care and compassion go hand in hand. Our patients often express their gratitude for this excellent care in a variety of ways – through their kind words, smiles, letters of thanks and financial contributions. It’s certainly a rewarding feeling for our highly-trained healthcare professionals to know they were there when patients and families needed them the most.
Perhaps it was a kind word or a smile that brought you or your family member comfort. It could have been a life-saving procedure or a visit from a volunteer during your hospital stay. We thank you for choosing Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital for your care and invite you to send a heartfelt message to anyone who made your stay pleasant. With the Grateful Patient and Family Program patients and families have the opportunity to recognize a specific person or a department with a written note. Share your story with us today. If you would like to make a tribute gift, you do so on our donate page.
"Thank you for your encouragement, words of wisdom, and patience with me during this hard time. I thought I was just going to give up, but you guys believing in me gave me faith and reminded me of my capabilities. Thank you so much!"
2017 Hidden Halo Donor
How your gifts of gratitude help the hospital
Gifts from the grateful patients and families program allow the Foundation to:
- Assist patients who are uninsured and/or underserved with medical expenses
- Provide free medical information through the Family Resource Center
- Advance and support health care delivery and patient care
- Support current programs and services at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Underwrite the cost of new equipment and technology
How to nominate a care giver
To nominate your caregiver for this award, please follow these steps:
- Download the Hidden Halo Brochure
- Fill it out, and return to the Jennie Edmundson Foundation
- Email to Katie Kyker at Katie.Kyker@nmhs.org
- Mail to Jennie Edmundson Foundation
Attn: Katie Kyker
933 East Pierce St.
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Donations are appreciated
You can call (712) 396-6040 to make a credit card payment or checks can be made payable to
Jennie Edmundson Foundation and mail to our office:
Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation
933 East Pierce St. Council Bluffs, IA 51503 (712) 396-6040