COVID-19 Response Fund
Supporting those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
During these unprecedented times, Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital is carefully monitoring all developments with COVID-19 and working closely with our community partners to treat any potential patients who seek care at our hospital.
Over the past few weeks, many of our friends and neighbors have expressed interest in supporting the frontline healthcare professionals who are caring for our communities during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. There are many ways to help, including donating supplies, making a financial contribution, or showing your appreciation through a few kind words.
Ways You Can Help
When you stay home to help slow the spread of the disease, you are protecting yourself while helping us care for some of the most vulnerable residents of our community.
Throughout this time of uncertainty, we ask you to continue including the Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation as a key part of your philanthropy. We will need your support every step of the way.
Your gift to the Jennie Edmundson Foundation’s Emergency COVID-19 Pandemic Response Fund will be used to help patients and caregivers who are impacted by this disease and to address emerging areas of greatest need, including the following:
- Assisting our uninsured and/or underinsured low-income patients to cover healthcare costs related to COVID-19.
- Providing financial help with necessary everyday living expenses and housing for some of our most vulnerable patients who may not be able to shelter at home.
- Ensuring that we have sufficient personal protection equipment, supplies, and medical equipment to ensure that our healthcare workers will stay healthy while caring for patients.
- Providing pandemic-related training and resources to our physicians, nurses, and hospital staff.
- Hiring additional nurses and caregivers to care for increased numbers of patients.
Consider making an impact by honoring our healthcare providers who are facing this challenge with confidence and grace. Your tax-deductible gift will provide much-needed assurance to staff on the frontlines as they strive to assist patients while maintaining their own health during this unprecedented time.
If you are able to do so, we encourage you to consider making a gift today to the Jennie Edmundson Foundation’s Emergency COVID-19 Pandemic Response Fund. Together we will fight the coronavirus and emerge a stronger and better community.
Thank you to the following organizations for supporting our COVID-19 Pandemic Response Fund:
Council Bluffs Centennial Rotary Club
Council Bluffs Noon Rotary Club
Mutual of Omaha Foundation
Pottawattamie County Health Department
Rotary District 5650
Southwest Iowa Foundation