Hidden Halo – Grateful Patient & Family Program
At Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital, leading-edge care and compassion go hand in hand. Our patients often express their gratitude for this excellent care in a variety of ways – through their kind words, smiles, letters of thanks and financial contributions. It’s certainly a rewarding feeling for our highly-trained healthcare professionals to know they were there when patients and families needed them the most.
Perhaps it was a kind word or a smile that brought you or your family member comfort. It could have been a life-saving procedure or a visit from a volunteer during your hospital stay. We thank you for choosing Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital for your care and invite you to send a heartfelt message to anyone who made your stay pleasant. With the Grateful Patient and Family Program patients and families have the opportunity to recognize a specific person or a department with a written note. Share your story with us today. If you would like to make a tribute gift, you do so on our donate page.
How your gifts of gratitude help the hospital
Gifts from the grateful patients and families program allow the Foundation to:
- Assist patients who are uninsured and/or underserved with medical expenses
- Provide free medical information through the Family Resource Center
- Advance and support health care delivery and patient care
- Support current programs and services at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Underwrite the cost of new equipment and technology
How to nominate a care giver
To nominate your caregiver for this award, please follow these steps:
- Download the Hidden Halo Brochure
- Fill it out, and return to the Jennie Edmundson Foundation
- Email to Katie Kyker at Katie.Kyker@nmhs.org
- Mail to Jennie Edmundson Foundation, Attn: Katie Kyker, 933 East Pierce St, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Donations are appreciated.
You can call (712) 396-6040 to make a credit card payment or checks can be made payable to Jennie Edmundson Foundation and mail to our office.
Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation
933 East Pierce St, Council Bluffs, IA 51503